Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

On your mark... Get set... GO!

Blogging is so... trendy.

I, however, am not such a huge fan of 'trendy'.  There are days that I'm downright anti-trendy.  I dislike trends so much that I refuse to pick up Fifty Shades of Grey simply because EVERYONE else is reading it - maybe I'll try it in a year or so once the hype dies down.

Ultimately, I wanted to start this blog so I have somewhere to document my progress on reshaping and reclaiming my body after my second pregancy.  I figure it gives me an outlet; somewhere to hash out my thoughts, keep track of my goals, and (hopefully) watch all of my hard work and efforts become a reality.  And not that I give a flying squirrel about whether or not anyone ends up reading my blog, but that could also be motivating... :)

My primary focuses will be to regain my strength and pre-pregnancy fitness levels (I swear I WILL be able to do pull ups again!) as well as experiment with how my postpartum body reacts to the mostly primal diet that I adopted while pregnant. 

No comments:

Post a Comment