Pages

Friday, November 23, 2012

What I Want

In order to have direction, one must have goals, right?

Right.

I have them... so many of them.  I want to get myself back to my pre-pregnancy weight.  I want to be able to knock out 25 miles in the saddle again.  I want to be able to do six pullups in a row... again.  There are so many things I was able to do a year ago - before getting pregnant, before my accident - that I want to reclaim and add back to my 'because I kick ass' list.

There are also new things that I want.  I want to be able to lift heavy stuff and build muscle.  I want to decrease my body fat percentage.  I want to climb rock walls and do a handstand pushup.  

It all really boils down to doing what I was doing before, but just taking it a step further.

I won't delude myself into thinking that any of these things will happen overnight or even over the next six months.  However, with that said, I am already making some pretty awesome progress.  I've already managed to drop about 6 pounds and shed an inch off both my waist and my hips so far.  I just have to remember that every step I take toward my goals is a step in the right direction :)

No comments:

Post a Comment